ITIL® V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- ITIL® V3 will obsolete by June 2020.
- ITIL® 4 is a newly launched in February 2019 and will be the replacement of ITIL V3.
The purpose of the ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL® terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL® practices for Service Management. The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is not intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the ITIL® practices for Service Management without further guidance.
Topics to be covered
- Service Management as a practice (Comprehension)
- Service Lifecycle (Comprehension)
- Key Principles and Models (Comprehension)
- Generic Concepts (Awareness)
- Selected Processes (Awareness)
- Selected Roles (Awareness)
- Selected Functions (Awareness)
- Technology and Architecture (Awareness)
- ITIL® Qualification scheme (Awareness).
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program. This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
3 full days, exam after two weeks from the ITIL® training at SECC premises
Attendees should have an understanding of service management; however knowledge of ITIL® is not required.
**ITIL® is a registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. Used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
**The Swirl logoTM is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
||For more information about training courses, please send an email with the name of the required training to email@example.com
One of our representatives will respond to your inquiry via email within three working days.
All rights reserved © SECC