- ITIL® 4 is a newly launched in February 2019 and will be the replacement of ITIL V3.
- ITIL® 4 Training & Exam became one bundle as mandated by AXELOS Limited.
The purpose of the ITIL®4 Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL®4 terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL®4 practices for Service Management. The ITIL®4 Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is not intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the ITIL®4 practices for Service Management without further guidance.
Topics to be covered
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 18 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
About the Exam
- Multiple-choice, paper-based
- 40 questions
- 75 minutes duration
- Closed book
- 26 marks out of 40 required to pass = ( 65% )
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL®4 framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL®4 who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program. This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
2 full days, exam after two weeks from the ITIL®4 training at SECC premises
Attendees should have an understanding of service management; however knowledge of ITIL®4 is not required.
**ITIL®4 is a registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. Used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
**The Swirl logoTM is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
||For more information about training courses, please send an email with the name of the required training to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our representatives will respond to your inquiry via email within three working days.
All rights reserved © SECC