Six Sigma Yellow Belt
The “Yellow Belt Six Sigma for IT and Software Engineering” training presents an overview about applying Six Sigma method (DMAIC) to Software Development and IT Service Management. These dimensions are considered:
The course is delivered through a series of lectures and demonstrations of real life cases.
- The Process (Software Development, Maintenance and Implementation Process):
- Demonstrate how Six Sigma method can be combined with Maturity Models (CMMI®, ITIL and others) to accelerate Software & Service Process Improvement programs.
- The Product (System and Solution Design and Engineering):
- Demonstrate how Six Sigma method is applied in conjunction with software engineering methods throughout the overall software development life cycle.
- The Service (Service Delivery & Management):
- Demonstrate how Six Sigma method is applied in conjunction with service delivery and operation management functions.
Topics to be covered
- Foundations of Six Sigma methods
- Explanation of the Six Sigma project lifecycle DMAIC
- Overview of Six Sigma methods, tools and techniques
- Integrating Six Sigma with Maturity Models such as CMMI®, ITIL®
- Mapping the Six Sigma methodologies to Software Development & Service Delivery Life Cycles
- Discuss real case studies related to the above mentioned topics
- Six Sigma techniques for improving
- Software and IT Service Managers
- Software and IT Quality Managers and Specialists
- Software Engineers, Designers & Architects
- IT Service Delivery and Operation Specialists
||For more information about training courses, please send an email with the name of the required training to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our representatives will respond to your inquiry via email within three working days.
All rights reserved © SECC